“The only thing that you Absolutely have to know is the Location of the Library.”
Greetings and sending Bookish vibes,
Hope you are doing great. I am all bright eyed and bushy tailed.
So, today’s blog post is all about An Event Recap/Photoblog of a Literary Event of which I was a volunteer. It was a celebration of “National Library Lovers Month Celebration” at the American Corner Library, Ahmedabad. Dated 22 Feb 2019.
I am still in the Hangover and basking in Joy, as I sit to share my experiences with you.
It was a wonderful evening wherein young and old alike, Library lovers shared their thoughts when it came to libraries.
Let me share with you Why You Should Visit a Library at least once a week (if you want stellar success)
- Libraries are a motherlode of wisdom, arranged in nook and corner. The adage “when in doubt visit a library comes true. When you are looking for an answer to a question, a query, visiting a Library and spending hours together would be the solution.
- When you don’t know what to read next, visiting a library would be a boon
- When you want none but the company of books, it’s a surefire place.
- In the silence of the libraries, you are transcended into another realm. Otherwise at home and elsewhere it becomes a challenge.
- You discover so much wisdom pearls when you just go through the various shelves,so orderly arranged
- Surefire place, to go through the wonderful collection of books which is not sold anywhere.
- For example, American Corner Library has the richest collection of American Classics and a wonderful collection of poetry and prose and Speeches of great American authors and leaders. You can borrow and never will you be in sorrow.
So, if you are still thinking of becoming a member of library, one advice stop thinking and start acting.
Begin with American Corner Library.Its Free and you will thank me later.
So let me take you along with me for a Photo walk of the event.
Our Beautiful, Chirpy and Boisterous Host of the day Miss Tejal.Warm at Heart and Tender at soul.Big shout out to her, without her the event would never have come to light.
Holla,Amigos ! Our Cheerful Early Birds.The enthusiasm is brimming.
Celebrating NATIONAL LIBRARY LOVERS DAY without LOVE LETTERS! Not fair right.So we let them loose.See the Joy!
They had to solve the Riddle,get rid of the hurdle and then get the prize for the hustle. That’s a Book Treasure Hunt. Scratching heads, Panting lungs, racing legs all were the moods we witnessed.
All were the Winners and so they became the shimmers and glitters.
A BookBooth!! It was an amalgamation of Halloween and Bookster theme.
Look at the unbridled Joy.
We awakened the child within us and let loose as we posed and chuckled for the shutterbugs!
These wonderful,vibrant valour helped us with the set-up and also set the energy high.
That was a short Event Recap.
Hope You Liked it.
For more such bookish and enlightening events :
Leaving with a thoughtful trail:
“There is space on everyone’s bookshelves for books you outgrown but can’t give away. They hold your youth between their pages, like flowers pressed on a half-forgotten Summer’s day.”
Your Creative Encourager and Book Dragon
Dr Starry John